Plant – the source of research material
We are pleased to announce that the deadline for Plant Conference abstract submission has been extended to August 15, 2019
Registration form for 6th International Conference and Workshop “Plant – the source of research material” is now available
Registration for the 6th International Conference and Workshop “Plant – the source of research material” can be accomplished using the following form: REGISTRATION FORM.
In order to comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby provide information about the rules of personal data processing and about all rights related to it.
- The data controller of Your personal data is the Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lublin, 3 Sławinkowska Street, 20-810 Lublin (hereinafter referred to as the „Lublin Society”).
- The representative of the controller who obtains and holds all personal data is the Lublin Society Supporting Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3 Sławinkowska Street, 20-810 Lublin, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: http://www.ltwnf.org.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. to prepare, carry out and undertake any post-completion activities related to the Conference (hereinafter referred to as the „Event”), the performance of which is one of the statutory objectives of the Association.
- Your personal data may be transferred by the Administrator to persons providing services to the Association under civil law agreements.
- Your personal data will not be transferred beyond the European Economic Area.
- Personal data processing is to provide services covered by the contract, taking into account the highest standards of service, including communication with the participant before, during and after the Event.
- Every participant has the right to access their personal data, correct it, withdraw at any time the agreement to communicate, request the limitation of the data processing, its removal, as well as its passing into oblivion. In addition, all participants have the right to transfer their personal data and receive a copy of the data processed by the Lublin Society.
- Each participant also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data if it is felt that the processing of the personal data violates applicable laws in this area.
- Providing personal data contained in the application is voluntary, but it is necessary to carry out the contract of participation in the conference.